Selasa, 15 Februari 2011

Words Of The Week!

Quote: -S: Spongebob
-P: Patrick
-SQ: Squidward
-Mr. K: Mr. Krab

Let's Begin!

1. SB: I hate you, Patrick.
P: I hate you too.
SB: I hate you no matter what.
P: I'd hate you even if I didn't hate you.
SB: I'd hate you even if that made sense.
P: I'd hate you even if you were me. That's how much I hate you.

-SB: Aku benci kau, Patrick.
P: Aku benci juga.
SB: Aku benci kau tak peduli apapun itu!
P: Aku akan membencimu bahkan jika aku tidak membencimu.
SB: Aku akan membencimu bahkan jika itu masuk akal.
P: Aku benci kau bahkan jika kau jadi aku. Itulah betapa aku membencimu.

2. P: Do you know what is funnier than 23?
SB: What?
P: 24  

3. SB: I'm MAD!
P: Me too.
SB: Why are YOU mad?
P: [looks up, and seethes] I can't see my forehead! Why are YOU mad?

-SB: Saya Marah!
P: saya juga!
SB: Kenapa kamu marah?
P : saya ga bisa melihat dahiku sendiri! kalo kamu?

4. S : so this is your job?!? sit here and watch tv.
P: hey its not as easy as it seems..somtimes i lose the remote..somtimes i need to fix the tv antenna and somtimes my butt hurts!


5. S: Patrick, how long has it been?
[Patrick looks at his watch, which is just drawn on his wrist with crayon]
P: Aw, I have to draw a new battery for this.

-SB: Patrick, sudah brapa lama kita disini?
P: (melihat jam tangannya yg digambar sendiri pake pen) wah,saya harus menggambar batere baru untuk ini

6. Spongebob: (blows a bubble in the shape of an elephant)
P: It's a Giraffe!!

7. P: [to a bird] Whistling
SB: Patrick, I didn't know you speak bird.
P: That's not bird Spongebob; that's Italian

-P: (bersiul ke burung)
SB: Patrick, saya tidak tau kamu bisa bahasa burung.
P: itu bukan bahasa burung spongebob, itu bahasa italy

8. Patrick: MINDY! Did you see my underwear?
Mindy: No Patrick
P: Do you want to?
 

9. Spongebob : Remember, Patrick, flatter the customer.
[knocks on door]
Fish: Hello?
P: I love you.
[Fish slams door]

-SB: Ingat patrick, rayu pelanggannya
(mengetuk pintu)
orang: Hello?
P: aku cinta kamu
(orang menutup pintu)

10. P: Is mayonnaise an instrument? 

11. SB : What are you normally do when I'm gone?
P : Wait for you to get back.

-SB : Apa yang biasanya kamu lakukan saat aku pergi?
P : menunggu kamu kembali.

12. P:Are you Squidward?
SQ: no
(few second)
P:Are you Squidward now?
SQ: NO!

13. P: I'll tell you a little story called "The Ugly Barnacle": Once there was a very ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everybody died. The End.

-P:Aku akan menceritakan sebuah kisah kecil yg berjudul "remis terjelek" pada suatu hari ada seekor remis jelek. Dia sangat jelek sampai semua orang mati. selesai.

14. P: SpongeBob? Pssssssssst, Spongebob? psssssssssssst. I have something important to tell you! Psssssssssssst.
SB: WHAT!!!
Patrick:Hi  

15. SB: Patrick, don't you have somewhere else to be stupid?
P: Not until 4:00

-S: Patrick, apakah kau punya tempat lain untuk menjadi bodoh?
P: Tidak sampai 04:00.

16. King Neptune: [to Spongebob] And as for you, be back with my crown in exactly 10 days.
P: [Appears out of nowhere] He can do it in nine.
KN: Eight.
P: Seven.
KN: Six
Mr.Krab, SpongeBob SquarePants: Patrick!
Mr.Krab: [He and Spongebob attack Patrick]
KN: Six it is then.
P: [while being choked by Mr. Krabs] Five?
SpongeBob SquarePants: Patrick, shush!

17.












18. "Wumbo! You know, I wumbo, you wumbo. He, she, me, WUMBO! Womboed! Wumboing! Wumbology, the study of wumbo! It's first grade Spongebob!"

19. P: I don't think this is the real Spongebob. I mean, look how yellow he is!

-P: Saya perpikir kalo ini bukan spongebob asli. maksudku, lihatlah betapa kuningnya dia!

20. P: If you tell your secret to someone, Then it is not a secret anymore.."

21. Patrick: I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! (all the big guys surround him)
Patrick: I need to use the bathroom

-P: Saya punya penggumuman !!! (semua org melihat ke patrick)
P: saya harus ke WC

22. P: This is boating school? I thought this was spanish"

23. SB: "It was big, scary, and ate everything!"
Patrick: "I know!" (Patrick swallows a plate full of food at once)

-SB: Besar,menakutkan,dan memakan segalanya!!
P: Saya Tau! (menelan semua makanan yg di piring langsung)

24. Sponge : Are you sure want become stupid to be my friend again?
Pat : Knowledge can never replace friendship. I want to be a DUMB again...

25. (SpongeBob has shaped himself in the form of Texas)
SB: Hey, Patrick. What am I?
P: Stupid?
SB: No, I'm Texas.
P: What's the difference?

-(SB berubah berbentuk negara texas)
SB: Hey, Patrick. Apakah aku?
P: Bodoh?
SB: Bukan,Saya Texas!
P: Apa bedanya?

26. Patrick: [on Squidward] Yeah, he really needs to go up to the great beyond.
SB: Patrick, say that again.
P: That again.
SB: No, the other thing.
P: No, the other thing.
SB: No, what you said before when you...
P: No, what you said before when you...
SB: Nevermind, I've got an idea!
P: Nevermind, I've got an idea!

27. Mr. Krabs: Patrick, you're fired.
P: But I don't even work here.
Mr. Krabs: How would you like a job, starting right now?
P: Boy, would I.
Mr. Krabs: You're fired!!

-Mr.Krab: Patrick,kamu kupecat!
P:Tapi saya bekerja disini pun tidak
Mr.Krab: Kalo gitu maukah kamu bekerja mulai sekarang?
P: Wah Mau
Mr.Krab: Kamu kupecat!!

28. SB - "I don't understand why we can sell these chocolate bars?"
P - "I don't understand anything"

29. Patrick: I wanna defeat the giant monkey man and save the ninth dimension.
SB: Me too. But that sounds a little too hard. Let's try smaller.
Patrick: I wanna defeat the little monkey man and save the eighth dimension.

-P: Aku mau mengalahkan monyet gede itu dan menyelamatkan dimensi ke 9
SB: Saya juga.tapi kedengerannya keras sekali ayo coba ringankan lagi
P: Aku mau mengalahkan monyet gede itu dan menyelamatkan dimensi ke 9 (suaranya di pelanin)

30. P to SQ: You can be bald and have a big nose.

31. Puisi Patrick: Mawar itu biru, violet itu merah, aku harus pergi kekamar mandi.

32. P: hidup itu enak..
P: Mudah datang mudah pergi...
(pensil ajaib, scene si patrick di gambarin kumis sama si SB)

33. Squidward: Siapa orang bodoh yang makan krabby patty jam 3 pagi?! (tiba2 gambarnya jadi di kamar si patrick, trus alarm berbunyi)
Patrick: Asyik jam 3 pagi!! (lalu dia makan krabby patty)

34. Sandy: Patrick! dimana spongebob?
Patrick: Patrick sedang tidak ada ditempat, silakan tglkan pesan setalah bunyi bip! biiiiippp~

35. P: mana permenku
SB dan polisi: hahahaha
P: hahaha
P: aku serius

36. 

0 komentar:

Blogger Statistic

Blog Teman

Hell Crew

About Me

Foto Saya
Deny Saputra
A player of world, nerd, disguiser, and a scholar of SMAN 12 Jakarta. For further information: denyjfp@gmail.com
Lihat profil lengkapku