Senin, 14 Februari 2011

Words Of The Day!

When work feels overwhelming, just remember that you’re going to die

Something To Write Home About

Mother, I know you know i’m having a good time
I’m sleeping so little but i’m living the good life
No need to worry got a place to lay my head down no need to worry i got a place to sleep

The Most Important In My Life

I will remember that i can do anything i set my mind to. I can achieve any goal, fulfill any desire, and reach any star. I will look toward tomorrow with the conviction that i can make it better. I will know that a brighter future is within my reach. As long as i have the strength to keep trying, the courage to keep striving, and the confidence to keep believing in myself.
I will remember to live life and enjoy it. I will remember to make my days happy, to fill my life with love, to slow down and appreciate every moment. I will remember what is most important in life.
and i will shape my world around it.

If This Is Not Right, Then This Is Wrong

If it’s not right, it’s wrong
Next question is what’s the thing that making it wrong?
If this is the same home, how can i be so lost?
So many things i’ve done and some of it i did it wrong
And there’s the unforgettable
Today like any other i’ll make sure
To remind my self to forget the unforgettables
And one of them was you

“So, what the hell are you thinking about? Gonna be sleepy? Yeah, like me. And you know, i don’t have any time to type alotta words”

BYE!!

0 komentar:

Blogger Statistic

Blog Teman

Hell Crew

About Me

Foto Saya
Deny Saputra
A player of world, nerd, disguiser, and a scholar of SMAN 12 Jakarta. For further information: denyjfp@gmail.com
Lihat profil lengkapku