Rabu, 23 Februari 2011

Bloggy, sorry to left you cold

Yeah, i've brought a new def, that's why i never made a single post in a long time here..
you want updates? I'm so happy to hear as known as you'll be there on this sunsets.

weird?

haha.

So..

hows everybody doin?

I wanna go watch a movie today.. maybe x-files.. since im a huge fan of the tv series.. whats mulder and scully up to now? i wonder.. and i cant wait for hellboy! i bet its gonna be awesome.. im an all time movie worm.. you ask me about movies, any movie, debate on it, or just talk about it, im happy to respond.. eva and i can talk about movies all nite until dawn.. i used to talk about movies with my brother, but since he's having his own family i never talk about movies with him.. well he's too busy with my naphew, so he cant spend his time watching movies like the old days.. our favorite all time movies was Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and LOTR.. even when im 40 years old i'd still talk about it! well my dad is 52 and he just cant stop talking about it.. thats my family's all time favorite.. right after Goonies.. my mom, in the other hand, she's not a big movie fan.. i mean, she even slept during the fight scenes of batman and robin for like.. 15 minutes.. but she cried watching artificial intelligent, my favorite too..

Then, you want more? here it goes!!

Sometimes sunrise are better than sunsets

Hey.
these past two days.. i hardly feel a thing.. iono whatsupwiththat.. i cant feel my feet touching the ground, my heart is thumping like a mad horse, i cant even catch up my own beat.. the end is coming, maybe this is a death note.
well, i guess, in the end, we all starts thinkin about the beginning.. it's been great knowing you all, enough despise

"the end of the world is coming
and im going to have unfinished business.

if today be the day that i die,
then tomorrow is just another day i will never see"

scratch that.

why am i so dark? when there's light shining all over me, rays that she reflected from the very first time i laid my eyes on her fireflamed eyes.

hello.

is there anyone there?

hello....

is it just me for being small or the junior highschool got so big?

Re-discovering Atlantis
  
Fast love falls long

first love long gone

true love dies young 

Four is the new couple

"Kenapa lo? kok jadi diem?"
frequently asked question of the week

i really do enjoy life.
i'm just not so good at it.

so in the meantime,
the question remains unanswered

BLOB

"Don't ever talk to me like you think you know me or what i've been through, i am nothing like you.
don't buy what they sell you, hear what i tell you."

SYG

Filosofi Jari Tengah

Pernah sadar gak, kalo lo acungkan jari tengah keatas, jari telunjuk lo kearah mana?

bawah.

kebencian cuma membawamu kebawah, bahkan tidak bisa membawamu sejajar dengan hal yang kamu benci.

sekarang dengan jari tengah diatas, naikkan juga jari telunjuk.

kemana arahnya sekarang?

keatas.

bawa kebencianmu menjadi sesuatu yang akan membuatmu kearah yang lebih baik, berdamailah dengan mereka.

"SEE YOU SOON BLOGGY, I'VE ALREADY JUST AN UGLY IMAGINATION OF THIS WEEKEND. BYE!"

0 komentar:

Blogger Statistic

Blog Teman

Hell Crew

About Me

Foto Saya
Deny Saputra
A player of world, nerd, disguiser, and a scholar of SMAN 12 Jakarta. For further information: denyjfp@gmail.com
Lihat profil lengkapku