Sabtu, 15 Januari 2011

Random Fun Facts

Hi, my name is deny and i don’t take showers 
Just kidding
but not really


I was going to say something
but i forgot what to say
i am giddy
quite giddy
yes, as giddy as a

...giddy thing.

I bet you dont even know what giddy means? ha! i like it when i'm smarter than someone. or at least that's what i feel.. in someway.. whatever.

The fact is, it's 4.01am
and i'm still awake.

guess how shitty i look right now?

LOL
The end of introductions

Pre Emprative Strike Againts Decreptidute

Wow. what strong words to start an entry, i don't even know what decreptitude means.. just read it on the back of some dvd cover. and it sounds cool, so yeah.
Oh well.


LIFE!


I think it's really funny how the saying "once you stop wanting something, you get it" always seems to ring true.
But then what happens when you start wanting it again?


Uh well right now i'm writing this as a journal.


I guess it depends on what i keep writing and then i'll decide



I really don't think you people read my blogs. but then again i wonder if some people do, and then you people get inside my head and it's kinda creepy but then again kindaaaa comforting.


Ahaaaaaa so..


Things are changing
really fast



I've been in a bloggy mood lately,
this morning before i went to bed, i've watched load of dvds, and made crappy rap music that i will probably put somewhere for people to hear. people like you. i suppose..



Yeah, lately all of my dreams have been in Europe.
weird? slightly.



I don't think that anyone has been as ready for the weekend as myself.
so much to look forward to, so much to get away from



Am i the only one that thinks our life exam schedule is screwed up? i mean seriously, why the hell would you schedule them with a weekend right in the middle?



I have so much exciting music on my ipod. but you know, it makes me kind of depressed because i can't listen to ALL of it.
today i had 7/11 chicken katsu for dinner
and
Basically the overput cheese made me want to vomit.
however, it was delightful
just..


Very greasy



Okay
time to go do something constructive

I Like 2.0

-girls with sneakers
-girls with short fingernails
-girls with short hair
-girls who listen to weezer
-girls whose into movies
-my room all tidy
-being in so many places, in a very short of time
  
To hell with you and all your friends, it's on

I thought it through and your worst brings out the best in me

Saturday bloody Saturday

I woke up with an aching tummy today.. 
No need further explanation, this photograph is proof..
A dedicated crackberry, or a regular moron?


















Do you think relationship are ever really worth it?

Yeah. you learn a lot from them.


Lately i've been thinking
and
i think
God works in reeallyy mysterious ways
I quite like it


Xvcs@--@ >>__ @def ahlkscvbnxvbnsfyhwsdzfhdfj;


-12
XD
morning,
or
so long
or whatever
bye!

0 komentar:

Blogger Statistic

Blog Teman

Hell Crew

About Me

Foto Saya
Deny Saputra
A player of world, nerd, disguiser, and a scholar of SMAN 12 Jakarta. For further information: denyjfp@gmail.com
Lihat profil lengkapku