Jumat, 21 Januari 2011

Awesome Things #64: I Need An Aspirin

One time, when i crossed my geographical lines between the Laurasia and Gondwana (this is not Pangea, or Eurasia), i talking with someone.

"Albert Einstein was born in Uni Soviet"

"Huh? You're false"

"Jimmy Neutron has a inferior grade in his IQ"

"Guy, he has a superior grade"

"You know? the price of BB is one hundred thousand rupiah"

"Are you kidding?"

"I am girl"

"What are you talking about?"

"Mrs. Nis is a teacher from the hell"

"What the?"

"I love your girlfriend"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, HUH?!"

And then, he want to kill me. but he forgot something difficult, he forgot to bring my head to UKS. 

AWESOME!

0 komentar:

Blogger Statistic

Blog Teman

Hell Crew

About Me

Foto Saya
Deny Saputra
A player of world, nerd, disguiser, and a scholar of SMAN 12 Jakarta. For further information: denyjfp@gmail.com
Lihat profil lengkapku