Senin, 10 Januari 2011

1 more..

1.
 I want this
now
even
more
than i've wanted this
before.
i don't know what to do
i'm so lost.
i'm so tired
and i don't know what i'm talking about anymore
but
i want this.
you just remember that.

2.
"Dates and times are getting complicated,
and a postponement may be necessary now.
preoccupied with internal dramas and are best left untouched.
Take the opportunity to do tasks you've been neglecting for ages"


so the horoscope brings me here


I don't know what to write about


"+62361..." a phone call from another island
"hello? who's this?"
"yopie"
that name rings a bell *BALI!
finally i got that call from atticus
they found us from my blog.

my blog.

1250 views
3338 total pages
45 views page today
since 3 months ago.

i finally got that phone call.

3.
I didn't know i can talk on my sleep

i didn't realize that before

anywho i'm watching "the universe" on the discovery channel.
becuase i'm a nerd...
but isn't it weird how there are so many planets...
and i really do wonder if there is other life out there.
and especially...
what makes our planet special...
oh well i'm thinking too hard.

i kind of want to go back to school tomorrow, but at the same time i don't.
i need to see people... i need to do something with my brain...

GAH.


oh my.


my girlfriend lives far away from here
she just moved there last year


do come back in a heartbeat
don't be confuse of what a great thing we can be
we'll take a walk on the same street
can you tell me how sydney is like without me?

4.
So bored, there is nothing interesting going on.
someone needs to put some interest in there ;)
yeah now, i don't know what to talk about.
just dropping in.

5.
Stepping off the ledge
She looks at me and says
"Hey Deny can I spend the night
And wake up in your eyes"


"Of course you can", timidly answered,
 But beware I can't promise much
Not at this time in my life


Watching trees change
Just like your ways
You're in my arms for the last time
Pressed together
My heart's weathered
Now we will see each other for the last time


I build you up and break myself down
How can I sit there while some clown?
Namely me
Sets you up for a loss


First of all I'm insecure
And number two I can't be there for you
Not at this time in my life

How can I hear your call in this windy night?

6. 
Do you ever feel like you're alone?
And do you ever wish you'd be unknown?

I could say that I have..

And do you ever feel things here aren't right?
And do you ever feel the time slip by?
I can say that I have..
Do you ever lay awake at night?
And do you ever tell yourself don't try?
Don't try to let yourself down

Do you ever see yourself in love?
And do you ever take a chance?
Because you know that I will..

 7.
 And sometimes i do cry in my sleep
cause i just cant cry in real life
cause i just thought real life sometimes aint real enough




GAH

scratch that

i don't cry

even in my sleep

this blog is so cheesy

8.
I don't need to say alotta words to describe what i'm feeling right now, only a few words like 6-7 words... here it goes!


i

wish

it

lasted

a

little

longer

9.
i'm single.
and you're gonna have to be
FREAKIN' AWESOME
to change that. 

10.
I'm gonna write something smart..





But not today,

And definitely not tonight


Bye!

0 komentar:

Blogger Statistic

Blog Teman

Hell Crew

About Me

Foto Saya
Deny Saputra
A player of world, nerd, disguiser, and a scholar of SMAN 12 Jakarta. For further information: denyjfp@gmail.com
Lihat profil lengkapku