Senin, 04 Juli 2011

Never Deleted

I didn't know i can talk on my sleep

i didn't realize that before

anywho i'm watching "the universe" on the discovery channel.
becuase i'm a nerd...
but isn't it weird how there are so many planets...
and i really do wonder if there is other life out there.
and especially...
what makes our planet special...
oh well i'm thinking too hard.

i kind of want to go back to school tomorrow, but at the same time i don't.
i need to see people... i need to do something with my brain...

GAH.


oh my.


my girlfriend lives far away from here
she just moved there last year


do come back in a heartbeat
don't be confuse of what a great thing we can be
we'll take a walk on the same street
            can you tell me how sydney is like without me?

0 komentar:

Blogger Statistic

Blog Teman

Hell Crew

About Me

Foto Saya
Deny Saputra
A player of world, nerd, disguiser, and a scholar of SMAN 12 Jakarta. For further information: denyjfp@gmail.com
Lihat profil lengkapku